We are currently involved in several projects with different clients:
- Azerbaijan; nature tourism development work for the Azerbaijan Tourism Board (Tomas are member in their expert group). Supporting their efforts in turning the country into an eco tourism destination and develop the Besh Barmag bird migration bottleneck into a visitors site.
- project leading the ”Arctic Flyways” initiative of WWF Sweden that aims to connect the conservation of Swedish polar wetlands with the wintering grounds of waders in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Colombia; supported the Swedish charity Ankla Foundation and its Colombian partner Prison Fellowship Colombia, PFC (Medellin-based NGO) with overall capacity building, application for funding, reporting, monitoring and evaluation. Coordinated a 1-year Sida-funded project; capacity building PFC (human resources, communication, organizational culture, gender, democracy and human rights-based management). Also coordinated a 3-year Sida-funded project named Center for Justice and Restorative Practices.
- Lebanon; arranging and leading a youth Bird Camp together with local partners to raise awareness on nature conservation and capacity building for young naturalists.
- Kenya/Congo; we supported MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship) with project assistance, fundraising and management of their aid work in several African countries.
- Eritrea; we did a brief assignment for Newsgain in an exile media project relating to journalistic development and fundraising/sustainable economy for a partner from Eritrea, through Reporters Without Borders HQ in Paris.
- Held a seminar/info session in Hungary for UNEP about threatened species.