International project support
We do consultancy work on international development projects, large and small. We can work as subcontractors to larger consortiums and projects and deliver desk studies, funding applications, field research or capacity building trainings:
* organizational development (activities and tools for analyzing development areas)
* capacity building of NGOs overall
* media development, exiled media support (capacity building related to freedom of expression and diversity of media)
* eco tourism
Public sector – private/commercial – civil society = we work with all and quite often in multi-stakeholder assignements!
We also offer consultancy and advise for corporations to realize their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) aspirations in countries of business.
Examples of our recent assignments:
- we wrote applications for funding and planned capacity building activities in rural Kenya for a small international aid charity. Funding source: the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA)
- we wrote an assessment report and held local nature guide trainings to strengthen eco tourism in Azerbaijan. An ongoing assignment by the State Tourism Board of Azerbaijan.
- we supported Newsgain with a fundraising project for a media in Exile from Eritrea (financed by Reporters Without Borders HQ in Paris).